Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Spring is in the air

This would have to be my favourite time of year, season wise. The weather is warming up, the days are getting slightly longer and the smell of pollen makes me so jittery because summer is coming.

I spent my weekend checking out the Windows to the World Embassy and High Commission Open Day, Soaking up the sun/ lack of sun between the clouds at Floriade with a picnic, walked around the Hustle & Scout Twilight Fashion Market, pizza dinner with friends, breakfast at Urban Food and lunching at a friend's house. I must say, I did a whole lot of eating!

Did I mention I managed to go to the gym somewhere in there? Although, I would have to live there for a week to make up for all the food I inhaled.

Any who, my boyfriend Tommy and I started off our Saturday morning at the open day. We picked up a Canadian Flag at the High Commission, had a look around and decided to make our way to the New Zealand High Commission next door. 

We arrived just in time to do some wine tasting, semi lined up for a sausage sizzle that sold out and watched the Maori Culture group perform. I must say I get awfully jealous when I see young Maori kids singing and dancing.

Tommy and I
Tommy tasting some NZ wine
Tommy and I met up with our friends Teena, Emily and Carly for a picnic. Tommy took most of these photos - what a good little photographer he is.

Me, Teena, Emily & Carly
This photo is the cutest - Carly looks like a pro




No comments:

Post a Comment